top of page
Mark your calendars! Spring Break is March 13 - 17. Campus will be closed that week.
Third Future schools: Dyad Consultant
Are you passionate about working with youth? Do you have a unique skill set that would enrich the lives of students in your community, and better prepare them for a rich and fulfilling life? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Flexible / Part-time schedule
Flexible class options
Hours offered M-Th between 8am-5pm
Example classes include: Photography, Design, Yoga, Coding, Musical Instruments, Comic Book Illustration, Sculpting, Mural Making, Weight Lifting, Foreign Language, and more! We want to expose our students to the wealth of knowledge that exists in their own community all around them. What are you an expert in? Come show our kids what you know.
Contractor agrees to fulfill the following responsibilities:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver specialized choir instruction for K-8 students each scheduled school day
● Model behavior quality and habits of success
● Collaborate with teachers to assess student progress, and provide grades (pass/fail) in accordance with school
procedures and regulations
● Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures
● Provide availability to engage parents and families to support student learning
● Exhibit professionalism and leadership skills
● Be thorough and pay attention to detail
● Dates, times, and locations are subject to change
If you are interested in a position as a Dyad consultant, or you would like to learn more, please contact our school's Dyad leader:
bottom of page